Welcome, and thank you for your interest in The Meadowbrook School!
Are you considering Meadowbrook for fall 2021?
The application process begins in September. Visit our How to Apply page to create an account on our secure online system now so you can register for upcoming admissions events.
Explore Our Divisions
Every child is known, loved, and challenged.
Leadership and growth in mind and body.
Director of Community Partnerships & Admission Outreach
Secondary School Counseling and Financial Aid
- When is the application for admission due?
- How many openings are available each year?
- Is there a birthday cut off date for Junior Kindergarten and Senior Kindergarten?
- Is there a sibling policy?
- What is the application process like if I do not live locally?
- Can I apply my child to eighth grade?
- What time does the school day begin and end?
- Does Meadowbrook provide bus transportation to and from school?
- Does Meadowbrook offer an after-school program?
- How are students grouped by performance?
- How are computers and technology incorporated into the curriculum?
- Tell me about the physical education and athletics program.
- Are snack and lunch provided?
- Where do Meadowbrook students go after eighth grade?
- How can I be involved as a parent at Meadowbrook?
The Meadowbrook School admits students of any race, religion, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.