Tuition & Financial Assistance
Investing in a Meadowbrook education will take your child further.
You’ll see the lifetime value far beyond high school, college, and career.
We understand that decisions about your child’s education are complex, and we’re happy to provide guidance regarding tuition and financial assistance during that process. If you have questions, please contact Director of Placement and Financial Assistance Laurie Geromini at 781-314-9228 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuition dollars directly support the unparalleled faculty, programs, and facilities that challenge and nurture our students. We steward our resources wisely to keep tuition as low as possible.
- Junior Kindergarten: $30,500
- Senior Kindergarten: $35,700
- First and Second Grade: $37,700
- Third and Fourth Grade: $40,200
- Fifth Grade: $41,100
- Sixth, Seventh, and Eighth Grade: $47,100
We strongly encourage admissions applications from families from all walks of life and economic circumstances. We provide financial assistance so that qualified students can benefit from our collaborative, multidisciplinary, and multicultural atmosphere. Financial assistance requests do not affect admissions decisions.
Financial assistance at Meadowbrook is entirely need based, and awards are based solely on a family’s ability to pay. All grants are awards that do not need to be repaid. Meadowbrook subscribes to the guidelines of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) and School and Student Services (SSS) in computing financial need.
If your child is an applicant for admission, please follow the steps below at the same time that you are applying to Meadowbrook.
This means you will need to submit your PFS application and required tax documents before the deadlines indicated below so that everything is received prior to Jan. 15 for Jr-K through fourth grade, or prior to Feb. 1 for fifth through seventh grades.
- Visit the School and Student Services website to learn about the process.
- Create a PFS online account. The SSS website will begin accepting applications on Oct. 1, 2020.
- Submit your PFS application by Jan. 15, 2021.
- Upload your required tax documents and statements to SSS by March 1, 2021.
- Financial assistance decisions are mailed on March 10, 2021.
- Commitment decisions for admissions are due by April 10, 2021.
If you do not have internet access and/or desire assistance filling out the application, please call Director of Placement and Financial Assistance Laurie Geromini at 781-314-9228 by Monday, November 30, 2020, to set up an appointment.
- Will a request for financial assistance create an obstacle to my child’s admission?
- What happens if I apply but don’t qualify for assistance?
- How do I apply for financial assistance if I am separated or divorced?
- What if my tax form is filed late?
- When will we be notified about our assistance offer?
- Do we have to apply for assistance every year and can we count on aid continuing in subsequent years?
- If we do not receive aid in our first year at Meadowbrook, is it possible to receive aid in future years?
- Is there a tuition payment plan available?
- Who sees my financial information?
- Is financial assistance available for school activities?