Tuition & Financial Assistance
We provide an academically rigorous yet supportive environment that reflects our mission to know, love, and challenge every child. A Meadowbrook education is an investment in your child’s future, and tuition dollars directly support the unparalleled faculty, programs, and facilities that distinguish our school. We provide financial assistance so that qualified students can benefit from this collaborative, multidisciplinary, and multicultural atmosphere.
We understand that decisions about your child’s education are far from easy, and we’re happy to provide guidance regarding tuition and financial assistance during that process. For more information, please contact Laurie Geromini, Director of Placement and Financial Assistance, at 781-314-9228 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Will a request for financial assistance create an obstacle to my child’s admission?
- What happens if I apply but don’t qualify for assistance?
- How do I apply for financial assistance if I am separated or divorced?
- What if my tax form is filed late?
- When will we be notified about our assistance offer?
- Do we have to apply for assistance every year and can we count on aid continuing in subsequent years?
- If we do not receive aid in our first year at Meadowbrook, is it possible to receive aid in future years?
- Is there a tuition payment plan available?
- Who sees my financial information?